Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McCann objects against Brewery Complex

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

col o wrote:
    3.How railway square looks like it was dropped from space.
    as apossed to what the waste land it was, where nobody felt safe running passed in broad day light. I'm sorrow but it's building like that, that define a place. When government buildings in the glen was built I do remember people complain about how ugly it looked as you came across the bridge. and now with its recent refurbishment it looks great and modern although I still do question its location but that my personal issue.
    4.Preservation of our narrow streets is the way to go.Kilkenny is the proof of this.

thats because cities (please don't attack me) like Kilkenny and Edinburgh naturally have these "narrow" streets.
    1.a profusion of shops will not make Waterford stand out from other cities.

*humpf* right so thats why I'm going to go to Cork this weekend to do some shopping in M&S etc...
    This person is either being selective or is as thick as two short planks.I would guess the latter as it is the same person who told me Waterford doesn't need shops.
    Agreed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I see Brendan McCann is the sole objector to the Aldi on the cork road, because it's too bland

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

when did this crop up... i thought they ween't building out there because the ground was contaminated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

deisemum wrote:
    I see Brendan McCann is the sole objector to the Aldi on the cork road, because it's too bland

Right.. enough.. I wish this fella would cop on and leave us alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Unbelievable I could'nt believe it when I read it , what a plonker , what does he expect its a discount store they're hardly going to change their design because one weirdo thinks its bland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

I wouldn't mind, but it was wasn't for people like him, we could knock "bland" buildings when we think of something better!

Advertisement