Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT "Customer Service" rant

Options
  • 05-01-2006 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

(is this the right forum? never know where to post general telco issues)
    So we all know that BT are fairly atrocious in the whole Billing\Support Dept but they have just gone a step further down the ladder and are nearing the bottom rung imho.
    Rang them there and got a recorded message saying that they were too busy to take my call and to basically sod off and try again. wtf????
    What happened to their only redeeming and saving grace that was the Queue Buster system where they would ring you back?? Ok so it might take an hour or two but it was infinitely better than me having to keep ringing to see if i get lucky and get my query\complaint dealt with.
    So i can only presume that its another nail in their customer service fiasco's coffin for the sake of saving a few precious coppers and making us the customers go through the frustrating inconvenience of having to keep retrying to get issues with their service dealt with.
    Bastards.
    me thinks i'm off to NTL and VOIP very shortly.

Advertisement