Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

EVO or IMPREZA which is better?

Options
  • 05-01-2006 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

which is better? 6 votes

Subaru Impreza WRX STi
    0% 0 votes
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 FQ300
    100% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭RedRaven

NiSmO wrote:
    It wouldnt bother me which one I got if they were free...cause Id just sell it and buy a standard 'Cuda and drop a 426 HEMI in her!!!!Total yank tank muscle all the way!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭claw14

Watch here to help make your mind up.

http://www.racingvideoz.com/audi-videos/evo-8-vs-subaru-impreza-sti-vs-audi-s4-v8-top-gear-video/
    Personally I'd go for the Subaru, but that's just because I like them. Both awesome cars.

You might post on Bargin Alerts if you know where to get them for free !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

this is a age old argument . it pops up everywhere . imo the evo hands down . but the scoobie has its benifits also .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

it was on the show 'Driven' once.
    Evo won , hands down , no argument.
    Plus i'm not too keen on the image associated with the Iprezwaa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

what was that audi, an S6?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

defo evo 8 , love the shape and performance compared to the scooby

Advertisement