Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UK: When will Channel 4 be showing Exodus 2?

• 05-01-2006 1:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭

I waited all bloody week for Exodus 2 after watching Exodus 1 on E4 last Wednesday (the announcer at the end of the show said that they weren't showing the 'week in advance episode' any more on E4 as Channel 4 would be showing the grand finale next week!).

As it happens, Channel 4 only showed Exodus 1 last night. What the hell are they playing at? I thought the two final episodes were supposed to be showed together. If not, then why didn't they show Exodus 2 on E4 last night?

Soooooo annoying :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yep, same as myself.
    but it is on E4 next wednesday.

i have no idea why they skipped a week in the middle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ButtermilkJack

Ah, it seems I was a bit hasty in my attack :) !

Channel4.com shows a double-bill next Wednesday, however, it's Exodus 2 and Exodus 3! I thought there were only 2 parts to exodus, no?

What's that all about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

I think there's a review episode before the final episode?

I haven't seen it myself though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Ah, it seems I was a bit hasty in my attack :) !

Channel4.com shows a double-bill next Wednesday, however, it's Exodus 2 and Exodus 3! I thought there were only 2 parts to exodus, no?

What's that all about?

There is 3 parts to Exodus.

Advertisement