Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European plug adapter

Options
  • 05-01-2006 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,769 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get an adapter for a plug like this in Waterford?

1538-big~3877-1.jpg

The one in Argos looks like it might not work too well as it looks like this. Designed more with the round plug in mind.

429_829.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

JPA wrote:
    Does anyone know where I can get an adapter for a plug like this in Waterford?

1538-big~3877-1.jpg

The one in Argos looks like it might not work too well as it looks like this. Designed more with the round plug in mind.

429_829.jpg

The Argos one will work fine - but you will get it WAY cheaper in Heaton's in the Hypermarket.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭Alkers

Or use a screwdriver and put it into a plug bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,769 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Freddie59 wrote:
    The Argos one will work fine - but you will get it WAY cheaper in Heaton's in the Hypermarket.:)

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Or use a screwdriver and put it into a plug bank

Sounds like effort to me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

woodies
    homebase
    kavanaghs electric
    and maye kelly and dollard.
    one of these guys will deinatly have it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

yeah,I got one a month ago in homebase.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Unless it has an unusual voltage output, you could probably buy an Irish transformer cheaply enough.

Advertisement