Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Komplett.ie - awful after-sales service

Options
  • 05-01-2006 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,249 ✭✭✭✭

Just a caveat for anyone planning to purchase something from Komplett. While their prices are quite good and their product selection is impressive, be warned that their after-sales service is horrendous.

A quick look at their interaction board will show you what they're like to deal with if you have problems with faulty goods:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=242

They operate off a standard of three to four weeks to replace faulty goods (in my own experience, I've still had no success in obtaining a replacement for a dodgy flatscreen that I first contacted them about mid-November), expect you to carry the burden of shipping the goods back to them (compared to their UK service where they'll send a courier, why are the Irish being treated differently?), go back on what they've already agreed and generally just muck you about.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

if you bought off Dabs you would have to pay to ship to England, if you bought off JES you would have to pay to ship to Germany , at least Komplett provide a Dublin address for a return .

Advertisement