Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Desperate Housewives

• 05-01-2006 4:07pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I dont see a Desperate Housewives thread ?? New series, I shall be front row centre religiously for the coming months.. Anyone see the 1st episode the other night?? Whats with the new neighbours?? freaky sh*t.. For anyone who didnt see... the new neighbours appear to be keeping someone locked in the basement in handcuffs... You only see the hands at the end though... Great stuff :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

xzanti wrote:
    the new neighbours appear to be keeping someone locked in the basement in handcuffs... You only see the hands at the end though...

I take it he escaped then, ewww.

I thought the opening episode was pretty "meh" tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Thought the part with Bree changing Rex's tie in the coffin was gas..

I have heard that the cellar guy was sacked for "inappropriate behaviour on the set" whatever that is. I wonder if we see him or if they can just replace him with another body handy enough.

I think it's shaping up to be good, but with all the changes brought about at the end of last season it's bound to be a bit wobbly for the first episode or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

The first few episodes are surprisingly lacklustre but it does begin to get pretty good after its sluggish start IMO.

I forgot to check if a new episode was on CTV this weekend actually. :-/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It'll be interesting to see where they go with it this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Superdub2

hopefully it will involve gabrielle getting up to her usual antics :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

I have heard that the cellar guy was sacked for "inappropriate behaviour on the set" whatever that is. I wonder if we see him or if they can just replace him with another body handy enough.
    Really? That's a pretty strange turn of events. He's definately in the first run of episodes that were shown over here before the Christmas break.

Off topic, but your signature picture is Godly. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I thought that the first episode was shaping the new season very well. I cant wait to see what unfolds with the new neighbours, Gabrielles pregnancy and Lynettes return to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

More of the same tbh although that's not necessarily bad!

It should be interesting to see how Gabrielle copes with pregnancy! (I'm pregnant myself so I may take notes!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

simu wrote:
    More of the same tbh although that's not necessarily bad!

It should be interesting to see how Gabrielle copes with pregnancy! (I'm pregnant myself so I may take notes!)

ooh! congrats;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

simu wrote:

Yay, slip that in there :) Congratulations anyway, and remember to post on this thread in 9 months time to let us know if it was painful ;) : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054867978

• Advertisement

Nesf must be overjoyed!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Really? That's a pretty strange turn of events. He's definately in the first run of episodes that were shown over here before the Christmas break.

See here for article:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/11/09/1131407670728.html?from=top5

Off topic, but your signature picture is Godly. :D

Why thank you! :o

Advertisement