Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Act of War - Direct Action.

Options
  • 05-01-2006 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

I got a gift of this game called "Act of War - Direct Action". I haven't yet had a chance to play this yet but it's looks like a very good clone of Red Alert. It has a relatively hungry disk space requirement of 6Gb. Anyone play this game yet? Looks fairly recent and is being by the Atari label at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

got that off a fellow boards user in a swap deal. It looks decent but I've heard nothing about it.

Ign like it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

Thanks. Hope to get some time to try it sometime. So much else to do. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Yeah I got a large list to get through before I contemplate giving it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Got it myself, its not a bad game, however its let down by the C&C:generals engine, so it ends up feeling VERY like C&CG. However its has more wacky things in it, and generally has a lot more variety, their making an expansion for it too which will contain naval units and a few other things. Just think of it as a slightly better version of C&CG and your not far off.

Advertisement