Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serentity Comics

• 05-01-2006 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

Did anybody read them?
    There were 3 released before the film to link it to the TV show.
    It explains why 2X2 hands of blue weren't in it...and AFAIR it showed Book leaving the ship..
    I really liked them, short though they were.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Yeah, I read them. Pretty good, they were. The film was easier to get into as a result, it popped in a useful stopgap between series and film explaining several things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Where're they findable in Dublin?
    I've seen all of Firefly, but not Serenity yet, and I'd love to read 'em before i do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Try Forbidden Planet, Plunky.

Now to watch Bushwhacked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

I was thinkin' there or subcity, but I'm too lazy to go a lookin' unless i'm sure i'll find 'em, hence asking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Well Forbidden Planet is where I got my issues and some other people here got theirs, so it's a good bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,266 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Is there a trade available or do you have to find 3 seperate issues?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,266 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Decided to go have a look myself, 3 single issues but each one is available with 3 different covers. Found them for sale here:

http://www3.tfaw.com/comics/profile.html?cart=6009442947392137&sku=10844a

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭spooydermot

the comics are pretty good and worth picking up, i think the 3rd place in dublin might also have a few copies.

the first one is the best, in terms of dialog that closely matches the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭munky

the comics are pretty good and worth picking up, i think the 3rd place in dublin might also have a few copies.

the first one is the best, in terms of dialog that closely matches the show.
    Yeah, and as for

The Two By Two Hands of Blue dudes, I was kinda disapointed that they didn't put up a better fight when they got to Serenity,I mean they were nearly the best the goverment had to offer and they got knocked back by Kaily(or how does one spell her name?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

kaylee

Forbidden planet is restocked...

Advertisement