Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craic Soc

Options
  • 05-01-2006 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know the history of Craic Soc?
    Do they have a website?
    Any upcomming events?

I was at 2 events before. Seems like some sound ppl, but most ppl seemed to have just seen the signs, nobody was a "member" as such. Anybody know anything? Any pics to share from previous events?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

to my knowledge it's an unofficial society so nobody can be held responsible for what the society does. Dunno how one would go about finding out about upcoming events, was at one before which was good but we were hounded by security and police:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I remember hearing something about their "budget" consisting of enough cash to buy a 6 pack of Dutch Gold :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

a whole 6 pack!? Where do i sign!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

They call themselves an unofficial society, but as butler rightly put it, theres no such thing.

lol @ budget. Dutchsoc bought free booze for all our events last term. So many ppl joined but so few turn up = lotz of moonay!!!11! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Sgt Slaughter

Where does dutch soc put up stuff? I joined but never saw anything or heard of anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Pffft..they're no Dutchsoc..the real mans society!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Dutchsoc dont put up posters, thats why our events arent interuppted by services :)

If you are a member, we have your phone no and email address and we've given you details of upcomming events. We also have a website www.dutchsoc.tk (soon to be dutchsoc.ucdsoc.com)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I'm going to assume we've met before Kaptain at one of the events.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

They call themselves an unofficial society, but as butler rightly put it, theres no such thing.

lol @ budget. Dutchsoc bought free booze for all our events last term. So many ppl joined but so few turn up = lotz of moonay!!!11! :D

Dont get me started on butler-the only societys he cares about is c+e and l+h!
    Wasnt geroid cashman the head of craic soc or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

geroid, that's right, was trying to think of his name. Cashman, what a surname!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

The same Mr. Cashman that was Ents Officer last year? Hmmmm.... no wonder Craicsoc events are so successful.:rolleyes:

Advertisement