Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car MP3 Stereo with USB Cable

• 05-01-2006 6:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭

Hey all, not sure if this is the appropriate forum, move the post if necessary

Im on the lookout for a car stereo with a usb connector to connect up my MP3 player. Its an Xclef 40gb HD block (there is no better description for it)

I have one of those tape adaptor thingies, but my stereo has a severe case of "the ghey" and does very strange things with it (plays in one speaker, then the other, then not at all, all sorts of weirdness)

So to recap - Car Stereo with USB Cable that will fit my MP3 Player, and it would be nice to be able to scroll through the tracks on the stereo.

Any thoughts? I have done a google, but as with anything for cars, you get back the craziest stuff, i even got back a result of incorporating an mp3 player into an RC car !! (dont ask for link, long lost it is)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

tbh i wouldnt have a clue, but if these radios are done im sure they are very very recent and more than likely expensive.

You could try these forums as they may have some answer

Our new Portable Media Players Forum

and try here also

Motors they may also have an idea.

Hope that helps, as i will be in the same boat as yourself come the end of the month ;)

Advertisement