Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strokes Tickets

Options
  • 05-01-2006 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

As you are all probably aware by now The Strokes have postponed their gig in The Point from Fri 20th Jan to Mon 20th Feb.

I had purchased 2 tickets from Ticketmaster for this gig thinking the original date would be the night, however I'm just wondering am I entitled to a full refund now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

yes, they sent me this email

3rd January 2006

Dear Customer,

Ticketmaster would like to inform you that The Strokes concert due to take place on the 20th of
    January 2006 in the Point Theatre has unfortunately been rescheduled to the 20th of February

Please note this event is still in the Point Theatre, just on a different date.

Original tickets will be valid however if the new date does not suit please return your tickets
    (via a secure method of post) to the address below.Should you have any further quiries please
    do not hesitate to contact a member of Customer Services (Monday to Saturday 9.30am to
    6.00pm)on 6486060.

Kind Regards

Customer Services
    Grafton House
    70 Grafton St
    Dublin 2

there are plenty of people in the tickets and wanted tickets section looking for tickets and willing to collect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Cheers mate;)

Did the original date sell out then???????????

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

standing sold out, I think seated are left (which nobody wants!)

Advertisement