Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scrubs Season 5, Episode 1:My Intern`s Eyes [SPILERS]

• 05-01-2006 8:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Its been a while since new scrubs what did you think?
    i enjoyed it. Janiter was brillent as always

Rate This Epsiode 11 votes

Amazing
    0%
    Good
    18%
    Lumptvnutz 2 votes
    Ok
    36%
    digimanChongRobertFosterUser45701 4 votes
    Bad
    36%
    Mr ELudoPigman IIAnCapaillMor 4 votes
    You Wasted 25 Mins Of My Life And I Want Them Back
    9%
    Basq 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

'Scrubs' is one of my favourite comedies.. which is why it depresses me to see it go down the shi*ter!

If you thought Season 4 was bad.. you really shouldn't watch the first 2 episodes of Season 5 that have just aired!

Though in it's defence, i thought Season 4 started terrible and developed into mostly a good season - the episodes without Dr. Molly being the better ones of course!

Liked some elements of it
    The Man Cards
    but most of it was pretty damn poor!

Hopefully this season will improve .. i really hope so! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Re basquille: I agree that Season 4 began poorly but it did get a lot stronger as the season progressed. You're usually right about these things, so i shall have an apprehensive chat with the cousin. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Superdub2

you guys are just being pedantic! scrubs is brilliant, and when is it on and what channel please! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Superdub2 wrote:
    you guys are just being pedantic! scrubs is brilliant, and when is it on and what channel please! :D
    It won't be aired in Ireland until much later this year.

I can get to see it on TV over here in canada (even though I forgot about the first 2 episodes), but Irish people need to view it with an American cousin. *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Superdub2 wrote:
    Tuesdays, NBC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Bad
    I was really looking forward to these episodes, but I thought they were pretty poor. Some smiles
    JD doing turks voice
    , but nothing that made me laugh out loud.

Hopefully it picks up....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Bad
    2nd was better, 1st episode was alrite. Kelso was superb as usual in both.

..Kelso was superb as usual in both.
    A tad under-used though..... in fact, i can recall him appearing once or twice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Ok
    I prefered the second episode to the first too. The whole from Keiths perspective thing was annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Good
    Geez,they were both very very good. What more do you want? The first episode was as good as any season 1 episode.

• Advertisement

tvnutz wrote:
    Geez,they were both very very good. What more do you want? The first episode was as good as any season 1 episode.
    tvnutz.. you gotta be watching them through some kind of rose-tinted glasses?... (where'd i pull that phrase outta? :confused: :eek:)

As much of a fan of 'Scrubs' as i am, there's a huge difference between the quality of the episodes last night and the quality in the first 2 seasons particularly.

Annoying little lines and quips that are getting very very old - JD's constant falling and the "eeeeeeeeeeeeiiiieee!" noise he makes, Elliott's "frick" and her "hilarious" "double-frick".

But i'm not giving up on it just yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Good
    she always says,frick,jd always falls.

jd in the backpack was classic,the "man" cards were great,the janitor's cut outs of jd were great. I laughed quite a bit. just as good as any season 1 episode (which i have on dvd). IMO :D

Advertisement