Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A7X Anyone?

• 05-01-2006 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Anyone like em/going to see them in March?????

My personal answers: not like;love/Hells yea!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭Dave H

To be honest, I've read more about them than I've actually heard.
    I've only heard one song (Bat Country I think, please correct me if I'm wrong) and it was bada$$. The two guitarists, Zacky and Synyster is'nt it?, are amazing shredders on that tune. I will be checking them out further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 SaladFingers

Yip, that's the song alright. The latest album is more of the same greatness.
    Zacky & Syn are fecking deadly.
    If you liked bat country, i reccommend you check out their newer stuff. The previous albums were very, shall i say, "screamy" which i love but its not for everyone. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

where/when are they playin and where/when can u get tickets?

Oh, they are playing the ambassador on the 9th of march and its €25.15 and you can get tickets from ticketmaster, if they have any left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

meh. Bat Country's ok, not mad on them tho. some of their fans seem to think the 2 guitarists are gods for some reason

• Advertisement

Gods? no
    Very Hot and talented....yes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

any bands that they relate to that could give me an idea before i go in search of downloads prior to any potential purchasing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Imo there another one of those bands that encourage ****ing posers, so many young girls thing the band members are hott then listen to there music on that alone, they then say they like them but what they really mean is they like the fag balls bits that wreak the bands songs.

I dont meen to beat up on the band there pretty damm good at there instuments and there singers good but i just hate that new breed of bands where at the start your like o my god there the new kings of metal then they have this really ****ty peace that kills the song just so they can pull in more ****ing posers(which is all we need).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

Patricide wrote:
    Imo there another one of those bands that encourage ****ing posers, so many young girls thing the band members are hott then listen to there music on that alone, they then say they like them but what they really mean is they like the fag balls bits that wreak the bands songs.

I dont meen to beat up on the band there pretty damm good at there instuments and there singers good but i just hate that new breed of bands where at the start your like o my god there the new kings of metal then they have this really ****ty peace that kills the song just so they can pull in more ****ing posers(which is all we need).
    YUSS

If you're implying there that i'm a poser because i'm a girl and happen to like them *smacks*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

If you're implying there that i'm a poser because i'm a girl and happen to like them *smacks*

Ah, don't take that from them. Just pull out your 1989 Morbid Angel tour T-Shirt, and prove them wrong. ;)

Ah, don't take that from them. Just pull out your 1989 Morbid Angel tour T-Shirt, and prove them wrong. ;)

You know what, i think i might just do that. Only it'll prob be a Megadeth t-shirt, they were the band of my youth but yea, meanie folk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

You mean Megadeth?

Ah, don't worry about it, because at the end of the day you're going to be listening to what you like anyway, right?

You mean Megadeth?

Ah, don't worry about it, because at the end of the day you're going to be listening to what you like anyway, right?

So i cant spell, whoop, i dont care.

Exactly.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

defo! and support apparently from CKY

Brilliant. Well actually that's not 100% aparently, that was only on the amercian leg, it might change when they head this way, but it'd bo so cool if they were.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

You mean Megadeth?

haha pwned

i found out about A7X playin in mid december and ive gone down to ticketmaster every week to get tickets and they never have em....neither do they have the coheed and cambria tickets...anyone know whats goin on>?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Im not implying that your a poser just stating the fact that they do encourage the growth of posers.

killswitch wrote:
    i found out about A7X playin in mid december and ive gone down to ticketmaster every week to get tickets and they never have em....neither do they have the coheed and cambria tickets...anyone know whats goin on>?

They are playing on march 9th and tickets are on sale NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Could be all gone though! I got mine last week!

• Advertisement

Patricide wrote:
    Im not implying that your a poser just stating the fact that they do encourage the growth of posers.

Ok, i will retract the smacks. I will agree with you there, i do see alot of posers around and bands like A7X may encourage it but sure leave them at it, there not hurting anyone!

i got my ticket :)

Advertisement