Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tag teams (some Smackdown Spoilers, sorry!)

• 05-01-2006 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

The tag division is a bit ropey at the moment. On Raw you have

Kane & Big Show (shouldnt even be champions)
    Tomko and Snitksy
    Venis and Viscera
    The Heart Throbs (jobbers at the moment)

And thats it. On Smackdown however you have

The Dicks
    LOD
    Mexicools
    MNM
    Birchill and Regal
    Vito and Nunzio
    London and Kendrick
    And the new Simon Dean team Gymini, aka the Shane Twins who debuted on Smackdown this week

With a roster trade a few months away I hope they send teams as a unit to other brands as opposed to break up these teams. We can see what breaking teams with a similar look can do to the the singles credibilty with the Bashams a prime example. Cade and Murdoch were more fortunate as both had a dipole look (although Cade has been less fortunate). I dont see why the creative team dont add some balance to the shows.

In saying that I think Smackdown is the test show where once a star is created they will move to Raw. Thats why if the trade does involve teams switching, im nearly sure MNM will be the first to go to Raw. Sorry, had to get that off my chest. :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Hopefully they don't send too many teams across to raw, but I'd really like to see the bashams get back together on either brand, they were a nice solid team, and really enjoyed their matches when I saw them in dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I'd say Big Show and Kane are tag champs just to get rid of the tag team division on RAW atm.

Nice to see that Smackdown is trying although some of their gimmicks are Literary gay. I bet Mr McMahon was drooling over "The Dicks".
    I think the Mexicools should get the titles next imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Mabye they will do something to improve the tag devision on raw. It would be better then watching the same crap over & over in singles wrestling every week.

Advertisement