Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fight night 3

Options
  • 05-01-2006 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

just downloaded the demo there (really good idea on microsofts part) wow stunning graphics & the facial animation when you knock someone out is great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

yeah, its sad im the only one bored enough to reply, but theres already a 3 page thread in the xbox section afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

pfff xbox section....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

yeah, its sad im the only one bored enough to reply, but theres already a 3 page thread in the xbox section afaik.
    Zing. LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

it's only 2 pages ;)

and your not the only sad bored one :p

i know, but i was when i posted that at the time i did! lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

this coming out for the pc? i saw on the web site it said all platforms, that would be great, been waiting forever for a good boxing game on pc.

you'd use a pad though right? boxing with a keyboad... ewwww.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

yeah i downloaded this demo the other day, the graphics are amazing and show the real power of the 360. i have to get better at it because i havent knocked anyone out yet :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

Got a link for the demo? I googled and checked ea homepage/fileshack, found nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

its for the 360, you have to connect to xbox live & go to the market place to get it

• Advertisement
Advertisement