Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George galloway Big Brother

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

jodie marsh is supposed to be intelligent enough by "do anything to get yer tits in the paper" standards,she has gcse's a -levels etc which i dont understand being irish.
    im sick of galloway,i agree with a lot of what he says but i think he's out for himself at the end of the day. i dont think his appearance in washington was that good,the senators knew what he was gonna be like and tht he is a great orator but they just let him waffle,he was off topic for long periods and achieved little except excite the anti war brigade and the lefties in the media this side of the atlantic(im anti all war myself ).i still think he has skeletons in his closet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Hobbes wrote:

TBH dont' know half of them. Would be intresting to see if George gets all political but E4 will just bleep him out.

Pete Burns looks freaky.

George will soon realise that this is an entertainment programme.

It is not a political programme.

Maybe the Anti War people will vote for the guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,201 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

jodie marsh is supposed to be intelligent enough by "do anything to get yer tits in the paper" standards,she has gcse's a -levels etc which i dont understand being irish.

A Levels

GCSE
    but i think he's out for himself at the end of the day.

Most people are
    i dont think his appearance in washington was that good,the senators knew what he was gonna be like and tht he is a great orator but they just let him waffle,he was off topic for long periods and achieved little except excite the anti war brigade and the lefties in the media this side of the atlantic(im anti all war myself ).

You must have been watching a different performance to the one I seen. His performance at the Senate was excellent.
    i still think he has skeletons in his closet.

Most people have

• Registered Users Posts: 17,201 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

BuffyBot wrote:
    It seems this desicion to go into the house isn't that popular with some of his constituents!

He wasn't popular with some of his constituents before he went onto BB

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Cork wrote:
    George will soon realise that this is an entertainment programme.

It is not a political programme.

I'll hazard a guess that George was aware of that, or at least had an adviser who was aware, before he went in the house.

I loved his comment last night about Dennis Rodman thinking he was the most famous in the house..."I was going to say I'm the most famous, I'm known by 1.5 billion muslims"...yeah George, keep telling yourself that...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

hes up for eviction on Friday. although he did not get the most votes.
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/nominations/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Freelancer

Most people are

A politican is supposed to at least give the pretense of working for others.

Advertisement