Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ricky Gervais meets... Larry David

• 06-01-2006 1:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Didn't realise this was on tonight. Does anybody know if or when it is going to be repeated? Either on Channel 4 or E4?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

probably will be repeated on E4.

thought it was brilliant.

had tears streaming from all the laughing from all the clips they played from the show.

it was a good interview too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

I'm hoping so!

I never really liked the Office but I like Ricky Gervais when he's on shows like Jonathan Ross or Parkinson and I love Curb Your Enthusiasm so was gutted when I found out I'd missed this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

It's on More4 tomorrow (Saturday)
    ENTERTAINMENT: Ricky Gervais Meets... Larry David
    Channel: more4
    Date: Saturday 7th January 2006
    Time: 22:15 to 23:20
    Duration: 1 hour and 5 minutes.
    A one-hour special in which the multi award-winning Ricky Gervais meets one of his comedy heroes, Larry David, much-lauded writer and co-creator of the huge hit series Seinfeld and More4's Curb Your Enthusiasm. Most of Ricky Gervais's major comedy influences are American.

Also on the 19th on more4
    ENTERTAINMENT: Ricky Gervais Meets... Larry David
    Channel: more4 165
    Date: Thursday 19th January 2006
    Time: 22:00 to 23:10

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=58187
    Copyright GipsyMedia Ltd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Hope its repeated soon! :)

Saw it last night, and was in stitches. Top class all round! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

I know where it can be d/loaded, but don’t know can I post the link so if your interested send me a pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

Thanks guys, I'll set to record More4 tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Tenshot

It was excellent - lots of good clips, and also lots of good questions/discussions.

From the opening, it seemed as if this might be part of an (ir)regular series of "Ricky Gervais Meets..." - anyone know if this is the case?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

For some reason, I find cursing funny. I laughed and laughed at that CYE clip of them swearing in the restaurant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Damn, I don't have channel 4 in Ireland, and I'm going to england tomorrow, where I don't have More4, but do have channel 4.

I really wanted to see this. Might ask my American cousin for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Auvers wrote:
    I know where it can be d/loaded, but don’t know can I post the link so if your interested send me a pm.

Yes please
    pm sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement