Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams

Options
  • 06-01-2006 6:48am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Jesus... end of Jan now.

Really should start work. I have a lot orgnaised to do.. but I just find it hard to actually DO!!

Hope everyone else is managing okay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Staying off the internet would help.... Maybe I can talk to the mods and get you site banned?

John

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

So considerate John.

Nah, I'll manage, I always do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

No he is right- iv refrained from bringing my laptop anywhere and use the "commoner" approach of using the pc's in colllege - check e-mails and boards in the morn and lunch and whenever i feel the need.

Best thing to do with exams,well for me is to always think of the exam is in the morn. It tends to freak you out and push ya little more.

Nuke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mr. Nice Guy

i have a really **** exam today in about 2 hours....... really not looking forward to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

** Edit** Make sense when you post, and when you post, make sure it's something of use. **Edit**

John

• Advertisement
Advertisement