Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fave Friends Episode

• 06-01-2006 10:35am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Dunno if this has been done before as I only recently discovered that there is actually a TV forum :rolleyes:

Mine has to be the one where they all see what their lives would be like if they hadnt met... Monica is hillarious as fat Monica...

Followed closely by the one where Pheobie meets stings wife

"Iv just pushed a button and in 5 minutes the police will be here"

"Oh My God.. A reunion?? I didnt even bring my camera"

ROFL :D:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I love the fat Monica ones aswell.

I like the one where ross gets tanned aswell oh and the episode where ross and monica do the dance routine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 eirestar

The one where Ross is waiting for the rest of them to get dressed to go to some black-tie benefit, and Pheobe spills something on her dress and Monica dials into Richard's voicemail and Joey and Chandler fight over 'their' seat. Classic. The best bit is when Rachel decides she'd rather 'catch up on her correspondence' than go to the event with Ross.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Well I just ordered the 10 series box set so I'll watch the 91 hours of it and get back to ya! :D But I love fat Monica dancing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

The one where Ross is waiting for the rest of them to get dressed to go to some black-tie benefit, and Pheobe spills something on her dress and Monica dials into Richard's voicemail and Joey and Chandler fight over 'their' seat. Classic. The best bit is when Rachel decides she'd rather 'catch up on her correspondence' than go to the event with Ross.

I'm Breezy

Yep excelent episode.

Monica's change to Richard's out going message. Excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

xzanti wrote:
    Dunno if this has been done before as I only recently discovered that there is actually a TV forum
    Not discovered the Search function either?
    xzanti wrote:
    Fave Friends Episode
    The last one had brought hope that RTE would stop repeating it, 16 times a week was getting a bit annoying. Unfortunatly, however...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

there are a good few that I like of course, but my fave would prolly be the one with the guys & the girls having the contest for the apartment. From S4, wasn't it? :cool:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

norbert64 wrote:
    there are a good few that I like of course, but my fave would prolly be the one with the guys & the girls having the contest for the apartment. From S4, wasn't it? :cool:

Yes that was a good one alright... I dont think there ever was a bad episode tbh.. Except maybe those filler ones where they looked back over the years at birthdays etc.. That always p*ssed me off.. You wait all week for the next installement and its a load of snipetts of ones Iv seen :mad:

Another one I love was the one where Rachel and Chandler find the cheesecake outside a neighbours door (mamas little bakery Chicago Illinois) :D Class

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

The episode when they view the old prom video.

M : "the cameras add 10 pounds!"
    C : "how many cameras were on you?"

Classic

The episode where chandler told ross he always thought of his mom when he was having sex with a girl!then ross imagining that rachel was his mom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭john^doyle

the one where Phoebe keeps going on dates with that guy who is *so* wrong for her purely because she keeps getting signs that he is the one. They're sitting at a dinner table and its like

Him:"I write erotic novels for children."
    Phoebe: o_0
    Him: "They're wildly unpopular."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

john^doyle wrote:
    the one where Phoebe keeps going on dates with that guy who is *so* wrong for her purely because she keeps getting signs that he is the one. They're sitting at a dinner table and its like

Him:"I write erotic novels for children."
    Phoebe: o_0
    Him: "They're wildly unpopular."

Him: You may be interested to know I have a P.H.D
    Pheobe: Really??
    Him: A Pretty Huuuuuuuuuuuuugh______

:D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

orla wrote:
    the episode where ross and monica do the dance routine
    i actually thought that was a very weak episode.....but thtas just my opinion.
    Here are some of my favourites: (some hav already been mentioned)

Ross' Black Tie Thing-- S3
    Joey : "You hide my clothes,I'll do the exact opposite to you"
    Chandler ; "What...you're gonna SHOW ME my clothes?"

The Game For The Apartment--S4
    Rachel ; "OOH....Hes a transpond...transpondster"
    Monica : "THATS NOT EVEN A WORD"

The Poker Game--S1
    Ross ; "Are you sure you're ready?Because Pheobe just threw away 2 jacks because they didnt look happy"

Rachel (singing to Ross) : "Well...I have got your money...and you'll never see it....and your fly's still open....Ha!i made you look"

The Football Game--S3
    Ross : "You...you go long"
    Rachel "How long?"
    Ross : "Until we start to look very small."

Theres more,but far too many to mention :D

Advertisement