Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funniest Prank Ever

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

got a giggle:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Yeah they got rumbled doing the "My colleague..." one but still worth a giggle...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

sooooooooooooooooooo old

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Steoob wrote:
    sooooooooooooooooooo old

Thanks for the feedback. Next time I'll trawl through all the old posts to see if its been posted before rather than waste 10 seconds of your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

no thats ok...just giving my opinion on the joke... if you cant interpret it then its... ive seen that joke amillion times...its no longer funny to me..but thank you for puttin in the effort

better?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

New to me, Very funny.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Steoob wrote:
    no thats ok...just giving my opinion on the joke... if you cant interpret it then its... ive seen that joke amillion times...its no longer funny to me..but thank you for puttin in the effort

better?

Acceptable.

And you don't have to worry about offending me, I just thought I'd let you know that you sound like an asshole when you say something like that.

And anyway, you didn't give me your opinion. How is "soooooooooooooooo old" an opinion? And who cares if you've seen it before, nobody forced you to listen to them all again. It took you longer to post a stupid reply than to close the window. Why don't you just leave the reply button alone Ste noob.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Why don't you do the same?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement