Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

How does one disable the low battery beep on a Motorola V3?

• 06-01-2006 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

......as it's extremely annoying.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

charge it? put it on silent?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭TheStrandRoads

charge it? put it on silent?

Thanks for the suggestion.

But if I'm in work and I don't have my charger say, yet I still want it to ring if a call comes through...

You don't know if there's an option somewhere to disable the low battery beep itself? I don't mind the fact that the phone will eventually die, but I don't need to be constantly reminded by this annoying tone.

Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i doubt its possible. the only thing i can suggest is put it on silent in your pocket so it vibrates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

em im not too sure, dont have a v3 to hand at the mo, but go to settings and theres a setting called "warning tones" turn that off.

im not sure if that deactivates the low battery beep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭tie_mi_shu

sorry a bit off topic, just didn't want to start a new thread..;

@TheStrandRoads or anyone who owns a v3, does your v3 have video recording capabilities as standard?

tia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭TheStrandRoads

em im not too sure, dont have a v3 to hand at the mo, but go to settings and theres a setting called "warning tones" turn that off.

im not sure if that deactivates the low battery beep

I went into settings and found 'Reminders' - turned that off. Seems to be quiet now.

Cheers dude.
    @TheStrandRoads or anyone who owns a v3, does your v3 have video recording capabilities as standard?

I don't think mine has any video recording facility on it.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭biofreak

I think you have to enable it, according to ... this ... anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭tie_mi_shu

ah right, just wanted to know if it was standard on them.. i have the software and firmware to make them video record.. i done pink v3 for girl yesterday..

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Off the top of my head you would need to edit the gain table. Don't remember a option anywhere in the moto menus for this.

Advertisement