Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 5 online (PC)

Options
  • 06-01-2006 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I've never played games online, PC or console. I'm more of a casual gamer, friends over, few beers and some craic.
    I've since moved abroad and would like to play some of my friends. Easiest would be PC games, have a PS2 but no online adapator and PC is already online. Was thinking of getting PES 5 for the PC as we would have played PES 3 on the PS2 and was good craic!

Is it difficult for us to connect to each other to play online?
    Would there be much of a lag?
    Is it free to play online or do you have to pay to join a server like xbox live?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=502

Its free once you buy the game (cd key needed to register for online play) and lagfree with DSL/Cable and you have to open the port necessary on your router.

Then its super.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Tis easy to setup and plays really smooth if you have a decent connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Excellent, thanks guys! Think I'll pick up a copy at Amazon :D
    Duh, didn't see the forum :o

One final quick question, is it easy to find the person you want to play against once you are online?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Vendetta

Yes there is a friends system where u can add your mates to it and find out which room there in.

Advertisement