Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pete Burns What the Fcuk is it??

• 06-01-2006 12:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Sorry but what is with the Pete Burns, is it a man or a woman. Whatever it is, its a bloody mess.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I feel sorry for him.. did you see the pictures of what happened to his lips??? Holy mother of god, horrific :o

Posted twice sorry..

Glitch in the matrix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

He bloody deserves if does that sort stuff to itself. Its funny when you Rodman look at him , he looks like he is going to burst out laughing.

Sure Rodman is a part time drag queen himself... he's probably considering asking for his surgeons number lol ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

A total freak, that's what he is. I remember being freaked out as a kid when i used to see him in the video to You Spin Me Right Round. Urgghh!

Anybody see him the time he was on Never Mind The Buzzcocks? Mark Lamarr absolutely slated him.

B.

• Advertisement

He seemed to do a lot of work on the face... I was suprised when he took the coat off.. I was expecting an all out Nadia job but hes flat as a pancake.. Probably couldnt afford it.. aparantly he had to sell his house to pay for his lip reconstruction :eek:

Has it actually had a sex change.

Dunno.... Im sure we'll find out in due course.. There are cameras in the loo's arent there?? Although I doubt the celebs will get the same Guantanimo Bay treatment that the joe soap housemates get :rolleyes:

It has boobs anyway or so it claims. I shudder every time I see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

WDK wrote:
    Has it actually had a sex change.

Dont think so, he said he doesnt want to be a woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

My opinion of this thing is a back end of bus shudder, what was he thinking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

xzanti wrote:
    Dunno.... Im sure we'll find out in due course.. There are cameras in the loo's arent there??

No!
    Although I doubt the celebs will get the same Guantanimo Bay treatment that the joe soap housemates get :rolleyes:

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I don't know which I'd consider the bigger ape... the thing on BB with the floatation device for a mouth, or the animal that originally owned the fur which the first thing likes wearing on its back.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

All i know is, that i'm scared of watching the tv now when he's on it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Chubb76 wrote:
    My opinion of this thing is a back end of bus shudder, what was he thinking.

i don't get your post! :confused:
    are you saying he is as flat as the back of a bus or something?
    as far as i'm concerned he can do whatever tickles his fancy as long as he doesn't ask me to tickle his fanny*

* if he has a fanny of course....if he hasn't then i will touch his Knob for a fee.
    :v:

oh mercy of god.this sounds like a transexual website.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

oh mercy of god.this sounds like a transexual website.

Yeah, careful you don't get it by reading the words. It's only one stop until you catch the ghey from there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Dennis and Pete were getting very cozy at the end of the live show this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Very Sad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Actually, he's really beginning to get on my nerves now - I wish someone would throw a bucket of water on him so we could watch him dissolve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Thread is closing. Sorry guys, but in the sticky, this type of behaviour is not allowed.

Homophobia(in this case, transvestite-phobia) will not be tolerated.

Shame on all of you.

P.S. I hate Pete too, but I just have to stick with the guidelines!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement