Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX] PES5 patches

Options
  • 06-01-2006 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had any success patching PES5 for the XBOX ?

There are a few patches out there (not just option files) but I can't get them to work :(

Game starts and the PES5 logo appears but then it just hangs.

Anyone got any tried and tested methods for patching ?

Have both PC & XBOX versions and would like to get the XBOX version patched as its better craic in multiplayer on the big screen.

Brian.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

They do work just have to do exactly what the people who made it said, and it has to be a clean ISO ie the one you ripped. if its been altered in anyway they usually dont work. So make sure your ISO is perfect not a rip or modified in anyway.

What one are you having issues with exactly?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Its my first time to patch an XBOX game and I've never made an XBOX iso before.

The patch is something like datmark 0_text patch.

The instructions are....
    "Just extract this patch to ur O_TEXT file and u might need to add a new option file "... big help :(

Can you recommend a patch or what tools to use ?
    I used Craxtgen (I think) to build the ISO.
    DKZ Studio as well.

Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Follow the instructions to get dmz studio working, i had some problems but grabbed the xmas patch which came already integrated

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Get yourself over to www.evoweb.co.uk and check out the forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

when that site actually loaded for me there was no posts in most of the forums - whats the deal with that?

I'm playing PE5 on the Xbox 360 - is there any way to get real team and player names without doing it by hand, and is there any way to unlock secret players?

I've seen mention that you'd need a Max Driver for the 360 but I've no idea what that is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

when that site actually loaded for me there was no posts in most of the forums - whats the deal with that?

Register. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

I see you have played PES5 on the 360, I've tried but its incompatible. Did you connect via Live for an update?

Advertisement