Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam sheet

Options
  • 06-01-2006 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hypothetically speaking if I were to misplace my exam sheet where would I get another one? The examinations office?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Nah, just tell them ya lost it and show your id, loads lose it and this year, I've lost it!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭namelessguy

Mr Rivers wrote:
    Nah, just tell them ya lost it and show your id, loads lose it and this year, I've lost it!

But doesn't it say on it that you can't sit the exam without one?

Yep, it also says late registration incurrs a fine but I aint been fined and either have others, it's just a scare tactic, go in with everythin but the slip, they have your name on a sheet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

They ain't gonna not allow you sit an exam cause u forgot some poxy piece of paper...don't be worryin

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭namelessguy

Excellent
    Cheers lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Yahorse

i lost my id. i have last years one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

My mate forgot his exam pack earlier on today and was allowed to sit the exam.....tell them your house burned down last night and thats why you don't have your ID...what can they say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 atlantis

fletch wrote:
    My mate forgot his exam pack earlier on today and was allowed to sit the exam.....tell them your house burned down last night and thats why you don't have your ID...what can they say!

i'd say pity you didnt burn with it... but thats just me cos id be out to upset people and make them cry so that they fail their exams...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 roflotz

Yahorse wrote:
    i lost my id. i have last years one though.

Take one of the ones thats in the lost and found and tipp-ex it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Mr. Nice Guy

fletch wrote:

they could tell you that you're being very inconsiderate

• Advertisement

I went in without it and all was fine

"just bring it next time, yeah?"

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Kila

You can get most things sorted in Humanity house - its where fees & grants lives, registration happens, etc. And generally speaking, and forms you need signed or things you need got can be sorted in that building. So you could chance it once, and since the exams are nearly over, you'd probably be ok. But if you need a replacement student card, its the registrars office (the downstairs one) and if you need a replacement exam permit, its the exams office you go to. I know there's a charge for replacement student IDs (I think its around €10), doubt they charge for exam permits.

Advertisement