Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louth Lotto Winners

Options
  • 06-01-2006 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Anyone know Wednesdays lotto winners from Tinure, Louth? got 1.35 million. Family of 10 I think.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Dunleer is where they were from,and yes i do know them,but they dont want their names disclosed,so ill uphold their privacy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

it was me... anyone have a lend of a tenner? i'm good for it! :D

i see the lovely dundealgan blog doesnt care for anyones privacy and went ahead and named them... lovely website.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

Dunleer is where they were from,and yes i do know them,but they dont want their names disclosed,so ill uphold their privacy

Funny that seeing they were all pictured in the Daily Mirror Friday. In other words you're talking crap and you don't know them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭mise_me_fein_V2

good response..............your story is blown James

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

One,i do know them

Two,i was told they didnt want publicity

Three,how do you know my name??!?!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

Four, they are from Tinure and not Dunleer. She is a part time waitress in Dunleer. For someone who claims to know them you sure have all your facts arseways!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

And they've got their pics in todays Argus, look like a right bunch of pikeys, rich ones now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭mise_me_fein_V2

Good luck to them.

I'm not gonna be bitchin about someone I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

your right mise... jealousy from zabbo methinks?

Advertisement