Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any Hip-Hop shops in Dublin?

Options
  • 06-01-2006 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Shops that are dedicated to specifically Hip-Hop? Like have everything about it.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

theres an american clothers store on abbey street, kinda hip hop and one in georges street arcade, but its kind american football/hip hop, i dunno really could be exactly what ya want...or do you mean music?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Music wise, a pure bred Hip-Hop shop.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

hummm good luck there, i'd say your best bet would be tower records...at least it has a dedicated hip hop section at least

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

All city records above Purple moon/ cannabiz on crow st in Temple bar.

Exactly what you're looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

There's a shop in George's Street arcade that does that kind of thing... Has all Wu Tang kind of clothes anyways; not sure about music, I haven't been in the shop in years.

Can't remember the name of it, but just walk around and you'll see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Few shops of that sort on Moore st. just off Henry st. just off O'Connell st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭COOKSTER

Start at All City, its the way to go. 7 crow st. Temple Bar. Near Urbane Outfitters

Advertisement