Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seinfeld

• 06-01-2006 6:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

I have just started watching Seinfeld.

I never really found it funny but I have to admit this is actually one of the best comedies from america in a surreal way.

The episode where they pretend to be the leaders of the Areina(sp?) Race was excellent

Seinfeld: Yes I am Irish, to be sure, from Dublin tis a beautiful land.
    Guest Star: That sounds more scottish
    Seinfeld: We where close to the boarder

I really cann't quote these shows. :( But it was funny.

O'Brien and Murphy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Strap yourself in my friend, you're in for a great ride.

Here's the full script...

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/TheLimo.html

The bit where Kramer 'realises' that Jerry in fact is in the Aryan Union because of his cleanliness is brilliant.

Great show. Check out episodes like The Red Dot which is on the same series as the one you were talking about or the Bubble Boy and The Contest in Season 4 and then you'll be hooked for life...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Brilliant, brilliant show. Grossly underated because of its unfashionable US sitcom format IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

what, underrated??? The last episode of seinfeld in 1998 is the most watched tv show ever.. in the world!!!

That was your 1000 post LimerickMan!

Incidentally, think Cheers and MASH beat it (try http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-most-watched-television-episodes ) but certainly drew the crowds alright...and was a lot better than the other two...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

CiaranC wrote:
    Brilliant, brilliant show. Grossly underated because of its unfashionable US sitcom format IMO.
    Its one of the least underrated shows ever. Jerry sienfeld is still making millions of the re-runs. The guy collects porsche's!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Sheer Class. Ordered my season 5 and 6 boxset from amazon.com on crimbo day. It better be here tommorow!! Along with the puffy shirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

OMG, i always thought it was the number 1 show, WTF... like i really thought that! Neh, i was in Virgin the other day and they have the volume 1 and 2 boxset for 99.99, walked down to golden discs 49.95 ... anyone notice the difference??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

It was very underrated here, it went from Net 2 to TV 3, back to Net 2, Net 2 seems to only have the rights to 3 seasons.
    Have all the eps on tape and all DVD's so far, watch out for Making a Seinfeld on The Season 6 box set.

Larry D: I do hate myself but it has nothing to do with me being jewish

Advertisement