Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Blogs

Options
  • 06-01-2006 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

Do i have to pay a subscription to use the free blogs? I noticed the little blog link on my profile pop up box (as shwn below). When click on that link, it brings me straight into my blog but i cant post up any entries. How come?

KittyKat

Blog | Friends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If you use the "Create new account" link on the left, what do you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

This comes up when i click on that link: "Our records show that you have already registered under the name of KittyKat. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here."

Theres no "Create new entry link" or anything. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

And if you click there for forgotten password? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Well i ended up having to reset my password for my.boards.ie account. When i tried to compose a new entry it said i wasnt authorised to do that. When i tried to log into Boards.ie i noticed that reseting my other password effected the password i use for the Boards.ie account, so i also had to reset that again. :(

Advertisement