Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you looking forward to in 2006?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Fraggle Rocks

New Ten Past Seven album

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Slurms wrote:
    New Blind Guardian album, new Chili's album too. There'll prolly be other stuff aswell.
    Blind Guardian have a new album coming out???

I'll go with that then :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Arucard wrote:
    i wouldnt say awful, but it is a big disappointment in comparison to the other albums.
    True... Sonic Firestorm and Valley of the Damned are far better than Inhuman Rampage.
    And new Blind Guardian? :D

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I'm looking forward to the Sepultura / In Flames gig. Two bands that I've always wanted to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

New Maiden album due this year too I believe, and hopefully a tour to go with it!

Looking forward to some new Sick of it All and Lacuna Coil too (you'd better be right on that one nightwish!)
    Its called Karmacode and its out sometime around March. You can listen to tracks from it on their Myspace page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

March really, why? Trivium w/ God Forbid, Avenged Sevenfold, Dragonforce and In Flames. Not a bad month by any means, a nice mix in there! :D

Alter Bridge going back into the studio so should have a track or two by the end of the year.

Sane with Trivium's new album, The Crusade, should have a track or two off that aswell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Looking forward to Thrice coming to Dublin, and maybe some new material/tour from the Smashing Pumpkins.
    And with some luck maybe Glassjaw will be a real band again.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭kkposse

can't wait for Deftones, Sick of it all & Tool:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Nightwish wrote:
    Its called Karmacode and its out sometime around March. You can listen to tracks from it on their Myspace page

Karmacode? Doesn't sound so promising now, but hopefully I'm wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

Cant wait for the new Pearl Jam album, its been a while coming but ive got a feeling its gonna be something special. Plus hopefully a return tour to Europe, its been a long time. And if the recent NA and South American tour is anything to go by then it should be savage!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement