Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fermacell

Options
  • 06-01-2006 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi guys,
    First time poster on this board, but have been viewing for quiet a time, picking up invaluable advice along the way.
    I am about to commence on a self build project in the next few months, TFH etc, and i am wondering has anyone used fermacell for dry lining.
    It has a comprehesive list of advantages at a cost of course, just trying to get a feel for its use in the real world.

thanks

Galwayrover:D :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 tcoen

Griffner coillte use it in their houses. I intend to use it for drylining in my new build.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Galwayrover

tcoen,
    r u going to use the fine finish treatment on the fermacell, or will u skim on top of the board before painting. Interested in the quality of the finish if the treatment used.

#thanks

GAlwayrover:D

Advertisement