Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the great migration

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Mach

I knew joining boards.ie would come in hay one day.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

LoLth wrote:
    Some muppet clubbing and general fascist moderating will mean that no-one will have to be avoided and happiness will reign supreme if I have to crush every last one of your hopes and dreams to achieve it :p. Seriously though, this may be a temporary arrangment or it may be a long term thing. there's more on boards than just this forum, go explore. In the meantime, if everyone plays nice in the sand box (and no one tries to bury a few choice turds for the rest to find) your stay, however long it is, will be all that much more enjoyable.

Oh man, i lub this mod :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

:D Lolth for President!

He's got my vote :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Dammit, I wanted quality underlings! like gandalf has :(

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭crash n byrne

Pah, tis no mikado here though...

Come on, midnight on a Saturday night...Mikado would be buzzin ...

Not here *yawns*

Mikado went ****e months back, i gave up on it and came here. Its full of people that think theyre better than everyone else.
    Now its lke i never left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Hopeless

Mikado went ****e months back, i gave up on it and came here. Its full of people that think theyre better than everyone else.
    Now its lke i never left.

Funny that you being of of them from mikado who always seemed to think he's better that everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭egon spengler

i am a refugee

• Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

YUH!!! Boards is so much better than mikado! So much more variety! So many new people! Everyone stop whining and explore the huge number of forums (or is that fora)!

No more drivel crap! So many possibilities!

*Runs of to be a nuisance in the Christianity forum.*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

Where's a mormon when ya need one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

Morbert wrote:
    YUH!!! Boards is so much better than mikado! So much more variety! So many new people! Everyone stop whining and explore the huge number of forums (or is that fora)!

No more drivel crap! So many possibilities!

*Runs of to be a nuisance in the Christianity forum.*

Modding is WAY more strict here than on any major discussion board I've ever been on. Much stricter than Mikado. I'd keep that in mind if you intend to go messing.

Gael wrote:
    Modding is WAY more strict here than on any major discussion board I've ever been on. Much stricter than Mikado. I'd keep that in mind if you intend to go messing.
    I've been banned from personal issues :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 roflotz

bluewolf wrote:
    I've been banned from personal issues :D

:eek:
    How'd ye manage that?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

roflotz wrote:
    How'd ye manage that?
    It's really easy. :D

Was it cause yee have too many personal issues?

roflotz wrote:
    How'd ye manage that?
    I told some idiot girl who was cheating on her bf of 5 years and "really loved" him with some other fella and didnt know what to do that she should have a threesome with them
    jesus, it's not like she DESERVED proper advice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

It's really easy. :D

It is. I got banned becuase I protested over threads of mine being removed without any warning from the politics section. And i got banned for a week from the Maynooth forum for slagging someone's mother. They'd ban you for farting here.

bluewolf wrote:
    I told some idiot girl who was cheating on her bf of 5 years and "really loved" him with some other fella and didnt know what to do that she should have a threesome with them
    jesus, it's not like she DESERVED proper advice

Maybe the girl ye said that to was the moderator aswell! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Gael wrote:
    It is. I got banned becuase I protested over threads of mine being removed without any warning from the politics section. And i got banned for a week from the Maynooth forum for slagging someone's mother. They'd ban you for farting here.
    You get banned for personally insulting somebody. Good rule. Keeps idiots away.
    You do not need to be warned of it, it was obviously not a suitable thread. Where did you complain? You go to feedback.

roflotz:
    Nope she is not one of the moderators there. It is the most serious forum. No non serious comments are accepted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

Gael wrote:

Good! Keeps the thread dilution to a minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

You get banned for personally insulting somebody. Good rule. Keeps idiots away.
    You do not need to be warned of it, it was obviously not a suitable thread. Where did you complain? You go to feedback.

roflotz:
    Nope she is not one of the moderators there. It is the most serious forum. No non serious comments are accepted.
    yeah, some folks are screwed up on PI.
    you gotta be careful when replying to them.
    Most people on these boards get banned from PI for a week or so.
    Ive been done a few times. not a big deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Son Goku

I r so happy to b ere. Plez lets b nic3 2 eachotehr peps. tnx.

Son Goku wrote:

w00t, teh Goku is in...!!!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

any other mikado refugees?

Left mickado a long time ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Cion&#225 wrote: »
    Left mickado a long time ago

There you are my lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

There you are my lovely

Serial im scared

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

Son Goku wrote:

OMGz, leiek, boyz r teh cute!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Cion&#225 wrote: »
    Serial im scared

And illiterate it seems ;)
    Note the name

• Advertisement

And illiterate it seems ;)
    Note the name

Maybe it wouldnt have been obvious to non-mikado people....

Advertisement