Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hilarious interview with Kurt and The Rock

• 06-01-2006 7:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

I came across this great video from a few years ago at No Mercy 2000 I believe which features a hilarious interview between Kurt Angle and The Rock. The Rock's not really being interviewed as it's just a collection of clips but Kurt is brilliant! Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/w/kurt-and-rock?v=nbp8qtXCMRM&search=kurt%20angle%20rock

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I thought we couldn't post stuff like this? Brilliant piece though, I remember laughin a ****load at it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Fozzy wrote:
    I thought we couldn't post stuff like this? Brilliant piece though, I remember laughin a ****load at it!

The question has been asked in the charter about the posting of small video clips, but to date has remained unanswered. I personally don't see anything wrong with posting a like to a tiny clip, like the Edge thing, but not whole matches or the like. Promos, high spots, skits, mistakes and so on should receive a green light IMHO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Fozzy wrote:

As far as I know it's OK to link to a site that shows the clips but you just can't post your own stuff but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Advertisement