Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom's Stats Program

• 06-01-2006 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Quick question (apologies if asked before etc), do Eircom usually take their sweet time reseting the Stats on dsl.eircom.net, or is it usually working again for most people on the 1st of each month? Mine is still reading blank; 0s all round & an empty graph.

I use NetLimiter anyway to keep check of my bandwidth, but I have in the past noticed discrepancies between my figures and Eircoms; I prefer waiting til it resets.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Some months there have been issues with it updating. If anything, this month its possibly related to the upgrades.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

I think you also have to turn off your modem (and back on) to update your stats. (I remember someone here saying that)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭fletch

Yeh it's always dodgy for me.....typical Eircom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Stats are updated daily at 6am. Also, mine goes off every night, and I am also seeing nothing registering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Yep just logged into mine and they show 0 for everything so your not alone. Maybe it's the upgrade... just read this on eircom.net

http://broadbandsupport.eircom.net/bbkblink.asp?case=8778

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Ah ok - that's for the info; well it's now the 7th and still no update of the stats, though it seems I'm in the same boat as everyone else :) Sure maybe I should just go ahead and downlooad anyway ;)

Is this upgrade affecting quotas at all, or just the speed?

Advertisement