Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dvd recorder in tescos ardkeen

Options
  • 06-01-2006 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭

just a quick word for anyone buyin one from tescos, dont buy one im on me second one since xmas eve n the very same fault is with this one, the display dont work half times on it also it has a nasty habbit of turnin on when it feels like it which renders a set timer useless:mad: the make is bush btw, its a shame cause it records perfectly.

plz move if in the wrong forum:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

You would have been better off buying the Philips one on the weekend when there was 25% off electrical goods , I got one and it is working perfectly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭peepsbates

meldrew wrote:
    You would have been better off buying the Philips one on the weekend when there was 25% off electrical goods , I got one and it is working perfectly

nuts!! didnt realise :( how much was it goin for?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I think it was going for €199 but if you used your clubcard when purchased on that particular weekend, tesco would frefund you 25%of you purchase in clubcard vouvhers in Feburary. I bought two of the €780 laptops that weekend also. So I can look forward to a return of €390 back in a voucher.

Leonard wrote:
    I think it was going for €199 but if you used your clubcard when purchased on that particular weekend, tesco would frefund you 25%of you purchase in clubcard vouvhers in Feburary. I bought two of the €780 laptops that weekend also. So I can look forward to a return of €390 back in a voucher.

ahh b***s i have a clubcard n all:( never mind ill get it next time:D btw has anyone else bought a bush one? any probs? just recieved the 3rd one today but im afraid to plug it in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bush is a very cheapo brand I would'nt buy anything with that name or Alba.

Mike.

• Advertisement

mike65 wrote:
    Bush is a very cheapo brand I would'nt buy anything with that name or Alba.

Mike.

i though bush was a good brand, live n learn eh? the 3rd one works so far btw aint took on a life of its own yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

They've been around for years (assuming its the same crowd) but at the bargin bin end for a long time.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭zippo22

I got the Philips one a couple of months ago and no problem with it either.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I got a Philips - was 200, bargened for 100 :D

Advertisement