Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

green debs dress...

• 06-01-2006 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

i'm searching for a dark/olive green debs dress for september, does anyone have an idea where i could get somthing like that? no other colour suites me so i said id try aviod complete panic in august... doesnt seem to be working!:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

theres a gorgeous flowy style one in shop in powerscourt, dunno the exact shop though!
    also wicked frills on dorset st are great, id try there. i wouldnt worry yet though you've tonnes of time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

I saw gorgeous green dresses suitable for a Debs today.. Can't remember exactly where though.. It was on Grafton Street.

I'm pretty sure it was Monsoon. They have loads of dresses with 70% off at the mo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

buy a pale, simple dress and dye it the colour you want...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

buy a pale, simple dress and dye it the colour you want...

dye can go so horribly wrong though, worth the risk as its slim enough chance it would if its something small/ cheap, but if youre paying any decent amount of money for the dress i really wouldnt advise it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

why not get one made for you its often cheaper than buying one off the hangar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I have a dark green debs dress. I got it in Pamela Scott on Grafton Street. It's a size 10 if you're interested! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

The shop in the Powerscourt centre is called Lipsy...it's really good for debs dresses, but it's pretty expensive.

You could always try the internet....might seem daunting or whatever, but most of the sites have size conversions.

I'm getting a Chinese dress off the internet for my debs http://www.chinasprout.com/shop/CAD037

I don't like the traditional strapless gowns..they're so..samey.

Advertisement