Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

India v Pakistan

• 06-01-2006 11:54pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭

Is anyone here going to sign up to ARY Digital (Sky 812 I think) for this boiling point series? I think you can sign up for 3 months. As far as I know this is the only way of seeing the series as they have European rights.

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=318996&page=1&pp=25

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

I'm thinking about it, but I'd rather not pay for 3 months when I only want to watch the test series. How much is it anyway? And will the commintry be in english?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭korramatta

ofcourse it would be in only in only in English but not sure about the commentaters.. may be the boring Ramiz raza and zahir abbas! if imran khan and harsha, or sunny/ravi or manjrekar .. then its interesting,
    By the way any pub around city center screens crikcet? if anybody aware?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭mike2084

You can sign up for the test and one day series and cancel by the 1st of March then that will cost you €60 (They quote Stg£40). You have to pay by Visa or MasterCard I think. I done it no problem. Have to be on Sky as well. Call them on +(00)44 8708 404442. The lines were busy on Sunday evening and will probably get busier as Friday comes near so you'll have to be quick.

Thanks for the info michael, I guess e60 ain't so bad as long as you can cancel after it's finished. looking forward to it big time!

Ok, I didn't sign up and I'm getting this for free, What the the hell? Not that i'm complaining :D

Check to see if anyone else is getting it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

Yeouch!

Pakistan 647-6

And thats with Inzaman contributing 1.

Afridi just biffed 103 off 80 balls. I guess they are playing on concrete again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

what a huge total set by pakistan,four players with centuries

This test is going towards a draw..Dont think Indians will give away their wickets that easy..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

dead pitch....draw unless india do something silly:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

India battering pakistain around the ground.
    seems to be a god awful dead pitch.
    but at least the indians responded well to a good score by the pakistanis.

Im off to India for a few weeks on friday....gonna try to find my way across for the next test match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Washout wrote:

Im off to India for a few weeks on friday....gonna try to find my way across for the next test match.

Sweet!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

India 403/0, stumps Day 4. Sehwag 247*, Dravid 128*. Just 13 away from equaling the record opening partnership of all time... I hope they go on to do it tomorrow. I'd love to see them get the all time partnership record, it's about 560 odd I think. I don't care how dead the pitch is, hitting 247* from 240 balls is some achievment. Fair play to Sehwag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

My god this is boring. It's looking like I could have made a hundred on this pitch and I couldn't hit a bull's arse with a frying pan:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

match drawn,lets hope the bowlers in the next test stand up and be counted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

in fairness to the bowlers they had nothing to work with on that god awful pitch.

heres hoping for a better prepared pitch for the next test

Cant wait for One day matches.. these dead pitches making tests more boring..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Yet more paint to watch dry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

Be lucky you even get to watch cricket. I live in the U.S. and one in a million knows how to play. Luckly I'm one of the few. I read up about it and am engrossed in it.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭mike2084

I think we have a game on now! There's finally something in it for the bowlers.

Stumps Day1
    Pakistan 245 all out
    India 74-4

Don't forget Irfan Pathan's hat-trick.

pitch turned more into batsmen's favour now.. dont forget.. indians hold the record of chasing the highest total in the second innings..

• Advertisement

Fair play to pakistan for coming back, what were they 50-6 at one stage in the first innings?

Great bowling from mohammad asif and Abdul Razzaq.

Shame about the flat wickets in the first two tests.

Advertisement