Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black People Love Us!!

Options
  • 07-01-2006 2:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

this i a website i stubled upon there a few minutes ago. i got a few laughs out of it.
    http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

thats old, but good..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

The "Hanging Out" page is brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭MistressPandora

You know, maybe it's just me, but I still can't figure out if it's all a big joke or if they're for real....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Johnny doesn't smell like a wet dog when he gets rained on!
    Hilarious
    The One love page is a classic.
    Surely its not serious!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i think its a joke but you know there are people out there like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

haha hilarious...i loved the pictionary picture with the R_CISM thing haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Torak

It does not appear to be a "joke" athough it is humorous.

It appears to have been designed to provoke people who might not consider themselves racist to consider how they treat people and how that treatment might be interpreted by the other party.

The fact of the matter is that many people try so hard to "not" be racist that they insult other people. The fact that they try so hard to not be racist means that they end up actively considering the persons race. Whilst the sentiment that they are trying to achieve is commendable the end result for the other people is unfortunately a feeling that they have been isolated as different.

It is for many people a catch 22 situation and what this site does is raise the catch 22 in a manner accessible to all.

Only when everyone recognises the catch can everyone work together to remove the issue entirely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭bimbos_r_us

can you say "cheesy"!!!

Advertisement