Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday

Options
  • 07-01-2006 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Right I am a student in the UK and go to University. Lived in Ireland for 16 year. I have met a guy and we are thinking about a holiday in march. Just looking for ideas of where to go, what to do. Both of us dont have a lot of money and are looking for a short holiday 4-7 days or there abouts and as cheap as possible.

We dont mind where we go just away from it all. Parents friends etc. So any suggestions of a trip for 2 guys to go for some time to be together. Was thinking about somewhere like Galway or Norfolk Broads (in the UK where a short break is about 250). Anyone got any suggestions. I remember a holiday home place I stayed in Galway a number of years ago that was really nice but neither of us have a car so it would be wasted on us.

Be interested in suggestions and ideas of how you all would suggest getting there. We both live and work near newcastle but as I have said we can easily travel to just about anywhere. Would welcome any ideas.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭odarallo

you can always get the train to galway if you really wanna go there. best thing to do is you might be able to get a 3 day trip to like spain or something. Try going into budget travel there the best for low prices holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Are you looking for a specifically gay themed holiday? Because if not, you'll get a better response in the Travel forum.

Personally I think you should have a look at the websites of Aer Lingus and Ryanair. You're bound to find a nice weekend deal.

Advertisement