Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Samsung D600..info wanted

• 07-01-2006 3:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi ppl,
    im really new....so sorry if ive not found what im looking for and burstin in here askin questions.. but ive looked through lots of posts and now grittin teeth (big:D smile :o )
    i have a D600..on o2 contract.

i have asked o2 for the setting to start up email, (with no good outcome)

i have played around and now even get a G up with envelope to 'whoo' but keep getting email server access error...grr!!
    what's a gal to do?? where is the answer??
    if anyone can help i'd be soooooo pleased to have this working.

many thx for reading
    :D

pen306

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If you call support they'll send you the wap settings, but for email you'd need the smtp settings etc from yahoo, and network info from o2.Then go to settings -> browser settings to put in the details.

Oh, and look here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭manchine

Have you had a look at the email settings in the sticky?

You should need the APN and POP3/SMTP addresses. Think the DNS IPs are sent automatically.

For O2 use either "internet" or "open.internet" for the APN
    (if you're prepaid use "pp.internet" - but check with the care people that you have this)

POP3 : pop3.o2.ie
    SMTP : smtp.o2.ie

Anyway, it's all in the sticky, this is just some of the highlights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pen306

thank you both for your input.
    i have contacted o2 and he went through the entire setup with me,
    it sent an email to my o2 email account on my pc but wont connect up to my phone.
    ive heard many of you say that you have yahoo on your mobiles as email accounts and i have tried using that also but it also wont work...sob!! (this bit is not the same as mine but i tried that and didnt work POP3 : pop3.o2.ie
    SMTP : smtp.o2.ie)
    i have looked throught the sticky thingy(i think lol) and tried many types of settings...AM STILL NOT WINNING!!:confused:
    but thanks for your help so far, if anyone knows the easy answer *SHOUT* lol
    x
    pen306

Advertisement