Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ART - Where and how much?

• 07-01-2006 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I want to get all the ART Sport 1, 2,3 & 4 (12 Months) card and the dish and everything needed for these channels

How do i get this in ireland and where can i find the cheapest place to buy in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

www.qcleisure.net for the card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

Is the digit alb card advertised on the QC leisure site a 6 month or 12 month sub?
    And has anybody experienced any compatibility problems between a conax 4.0 cam and any receivers? I have a Digital ID receiver (very similar to a Humax)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Graemeo

www.qcleisure.net for the card.

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Graemeo wrote:
    I want to get all the ART Sport 1, 2,3 & 4 (12 Months) card and the dish and everything needed for these channels

How do i get this in ireland and where can i find the cheapest place to buy in Ireland?

Just for the record, I bought a 6 month ART card for 70 euros in Morocco two weeks ago!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

tell us the next time you're going ;)

that's a great price.

do they sell online ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Pal wrote:
    do they sell online ?

I was over in Rabat for the week. In the souk/market they're are loads of sat shops, its real sat heaven!!! You can buy the ART cards over the counter 750 dirhams = 68.50 euro!!!

Its by the sea there and they use cheap dishes nearly all using the Jeager super jack rotating system. Even the poorest of the poor living in shanty town has digital satellite TV..

All the action is on Nile sat and I was well served with MBC 2 and 4 plus others!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Paulmee

€145 euro seems a great price for premiership football for a year.
    Thanks for the link.

Apologies for changing the subject on this thread, but could anyone recommend a good affordable reciever and dish that would enable me to recieve the ART sports channels for a complete newbie.
    Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Dec McC

i got my dish from www.satellite.ie, card from pentacard and my box with viaccess (needed for the ART channels) from www.sat-world.com

Potato Man wrote:
    €145 euro seems a great price for premiership football for a year.
    Thanks for the link.

Apologies for changing the subject on this thread, but could anyone recommend a good affordable reciever and dish that would enable me to recieve the ART sports channels for a complete newbie.
    Thanks in advance
    it is over 500 to get up and running.
    initial outlay is the worst bit.
    you own the equipment, all you need then is a card each year
    Receiver €179
    cam €69
    80cm dish €69
    LNB €50
    12 month ART card €150
    installation, cabling, wall bracket all needed too.
    The bonus is that you get lots more channels than just ART. Hundreds more.
    for football hotbird it is unbeatable. especially on European or International nights.

Is the digit alb card advertised on the QC leisure site a 6 month or 12 month sub?
    And has anybody experienced any compatibility problems between a conax 4.0 cam and any receivers? I have a Digital ID receiver (very similar to a Humax)
    I have to tread carefully with your cam query bearing in mind the grey area. That being said a conax cam wont do for ART which is encrypted in viaccess v2.6. Conax4.0 is compatible with digit alb. www.alsat.co.uk has a forum where they know everything about digit alb. the card on QCleisure is 6 months. Digit Alb costs about £150 per annum.
    http://www.digitalbcard.com/

• Advertisement

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ONE-YEAR-ART-SPORTS-DIGITAL-ARABESQUE-SATELLITE-CARD_W0QQitemZ5863419446QQcategoryZ60837QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

prices seem a bit better on ebay. €131 for a year is not bad.

I know nothing about this seller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

where could i pick up one of these little bEAUTIES???
    cheapest i could find in Uk is 200€ plus!!!
    anyone?
    johnyboy4711

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭Popeleo

Never used these guys - came across them on a board, but the price is good if they're legit. stg 129 less 6.50 discount if you put ' paytv ' in as a coupon. Free delivery also apparently.

http://www.webstorz.co.uk/acatalog/New_Subscibtions.html#a12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭mayto

get one off ebay uk http://electronics.search.ebay.co.uk/art_Digital-Satellite-Cards_W0QQfclZ3QQfromZR11QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ60837QQssPageNameZWLRS for less than 100 sterling incl. shipping.make sure its new blue colour,non-scratch type.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭Popeleo

The stg 122.50 above is for a 12 month DigitAlb premium card

The same place lists a 12 month ART cart for stg 94.

Anyone ever used them?

£85 from this guy

falcon satellite

that's working out at €10 a month.

Advertisement