Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whither NTL?

• 07-01-2006 4:02pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Friend of mine wants NTL bb rings last night ''Sorry system down ring back in the morning fix you up then.'' Rings this morning ''Sorry system down cannot see if you are in a bb area ring back on Monday''

They must be too busy upgrading the network to fix the computer system:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

same thing here, three days in a row they're system has been down. Dunno what their SLA is for that database but its gotta be over it by now

Rang em today at 5:30 pm and was told they were closed but the recorded message said their hours on Saturday was 9:00am to 7:00pm :mad:

I needed to check an address I'm looking to move into and i need to know by tomorrow whether i can get cable..de basitges

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Bambi wrote:
    same thing here, three days in a row they're system has been down. Dunno what their SLA is for that database but its gotta be over it by now

Rang em today at 5:30 pm and was told they were closed but the recorded message said their hours on Saturday was 9:00am to 7:00pm :mad:

I needed to check an address I'm looking to move into and i need to know by tomorrow whether i can get cable..de basitges

An even moderately competent Company would offer to ring you back so as to make sure they got your custom:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

i rang friday morning and was i assured id get a call before end of day... didnt happen...

by any chance does anyone know if the Sandyvale lawn estate in galway is enabled...

Gleann Na tra is and its only about 500 yards away so heres hoping!

Advertisement