Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Problems sending texts with O2

• 07-01-2006 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭

I'm with the O2 network and have a Motorola V300. Problem is, I sent a few texts over the last fortnight that didn't get to their recipients. There's no set pattern (e.g. certain networks, handsets etc.) and I've texted other friends who are with O2/Meteor/Vodafone no problem at all

Has anybody else had this problem? Should I change my handset? Change to Vodafone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

have you contacted O2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I'm with johnnyrotten here .... call O2. If they don't know you're having problems they can't fix them?

And if you must switch network... don't let it be Vodafone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I got onto O2. Problem solved. thanks for your help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

ciaranfo wrote:
    I'm with johnnyrotten here .... call O2. If they don't know you're having problems they can't fix them?

And if you must switch network... don't let it be Vodafone.

seconded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

allie_e17 wrote:
    I'm with the O2 network and have a Motorola V300. Problem is, I sent a few texts over the last fortnight that didn't get to their recipients. There's no set pattern (e.g. certain networks, handsets etc.) and I've texted other friends who are with O2/Meteor/Vodafone no problem at all

Has anybody else had this problem? Should I change my handset? Change to Vodafone?

Same prob trying to text metor here:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Use the internet to send txts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

pp_me129 wrote:
    Same prob trying to text metor here:mad:
    Then follow the OP's example and contact customer support.

Why people think that posting on a public forum will solve about a problem that is a textbook example of what customer support is supposed to solve in the first place - before going there - is beyond me. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement