Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best result you've had?

Options
  • 07-01-2006 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭

yesterday i had a decent enough 8-0 victory at home, as liverpool, against aston villa. on 6 stars.

i then proceeded to lose the league because i yet again missed a penalty, i would've won had i scored, instead i lost. why are penalities so difficult to score...
    if you dont go down the middle, more often than not, its not on target.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

On the master league, I won 9 nil against Juve on 6 stars in PES 4, havn't played much ML since PES 5.

Online my best result in a 10 min game was 14-0

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Technically, 6-star is easier than 5-star.

The computer plays a more direct style on 6-star level, which is easier to play agaisnt (imo, of course).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭dr zoidberg

In PES5, my best result was 7-1, can't remember who I was playing. In 4, the record was 12-0 against Real Madrid in the ML (seriously). Both on 6* btw.

SofaKing, you're right, the general consensus seems to be that 3* is the hardest level because of the defensive style of the COM teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

7 - 0 online

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

well if your right zoiby, my 6-0(in cup match which i won 9-1agg) win on 3* should be pretty good. and i think you are cos i realised the difference so i have since moved up and 3* was a bitch with the defense

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

1-0 vs Juventus in ML with St Pats ( using the real Fm06 stats)finished the 1st half with 9 men and the game with 8, scored in the 3rd minute had no more shots on goal in the game and they had 70/30 possesion and 20 odd shots and i saved a peno. It was the final of the Cup on 6 stars and was also relegated but thats the best game i ever won in Pes.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

I just beat chelsea,in a top of the table clash, after they'd only dropped two points all season, 6-0.
    Not too impressive i know but 5 of the goals came in the first half with the first goal only being scored in the 27th min.
    I love when ya get one of them goal blitz where everything ya hit goes in. I was screaming at the tv as if twas a real liverpool and chelsea match.
    oh yeah twas master league 5 star by the way.
    the theories on 3 star intrigue me........hmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

some impressive results, i dont even play master league
    i agree about 6 stars, the cpu is so attack minded i cant believe the chances it leaves at the back...i was wondering why i was suddenly getting lots of 3-0 and 4-0 after increasing to 6*

i like defending against it though, you really have to keep them out or they'll take most half chances

i dont remember 3* being very hard, im interested to see now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

eyerer wrote:
    i dont remember 3* being very hard, im interested to see now

its not actually hard more frustrating as they play the ball around more and takes ages to get it back.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

won 6-0 online a while ago. Really annoying when you're giving somebody a pasting and they disconnect

grrrrrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

KdjaC wrote:
    its not actually hard more frustrating as they play the ball around more and takes ages to get it back.

kdjac

yeah thats true, they dont really do anything with the ball, but its annoying gettin it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

i wouldn't say online counts, if i recall the first game i played online i won 11-0, he was so crap he just kept fouling me. afterwards he told me i was playing against his 11 year old cousin :D
    i think he was a member of this board too:eek:

played on 3* last night, annoying to keep hold of the ball yeah. they just never score though, very boring matches. i thought it was more difficult to shoot, what usually works on 5* just kept hitting it at the keeper.

maybe they can develop a 7* where they keep hold of the ball but are also able to score ;)

good sig playa3, gotta love the zapper :)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

6-1 against my brother last night. I think he officially retired after the game. He scored a terriblke own goal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

jeepers, dont think i'm anywhere near the standard of some of these wins...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭vorbis

7 - 0 against a friend. I was France, he was Argentina. The gas thing was that we were having a Pro Evo tournament that night. I had never played with them so they wanted to see if I was any good! Won the tournament as well :)

Advertisement