Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Courses in Tallaght

Options
  • 07-01-2006 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone there are a few courses starting soon out in Old Bawn School in Tallaght (beside the Square). I signed up for the Psyhic Development one last time but there werent enough people interested.

They are enroling on Thurs 12th Jan 7-9pm, Sat 21st Jan 11am - 1pm and daily from Monday 16th Jan 12-4pm

The courses start on Jan 31st for:

Psyhic Development €132
    7.30pm - 9.30pm

Reading Tarot Cards Higher and Numerology €87
    7.30pm - 9.30pm

& Jan 26th for:

Tarot Cards €87
    7.30pm - 9.30pm

Anyone wants any other info just pm me.

6th

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

as per thread on Paranormal here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭samb

please don't give your money to these conartists. Give it to charity if you have too much.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

samb wrote:
    please don't give your money to these conartists. Give it to charity if you have too much.
    Have you been to this course ? What makes you so sure it's a con ? (I'll assume for the moment that you don't think anything with the word 'psychic' in it is a con and that you've read the charter)

edit: i.e. I hope that if you're making the claim that the people (or person) running this course are conartists then you've some reason other than all psychic-related things being B.S. Otherwise you're really posting in the wrong place.

Advertisement