Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rock Singers!!!

• 07-01-2006 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

my band is in desperate need of a rock singer.our recent one was too shy so he left.if you are male and crazy on stage pm me.must be into punk rock and VERY confident!!!

PS: must be between 16-18

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Ken-Byrne

Wellity wellity wellity, what are your influences? and where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sarah-rocks06

influences:guns n roses,nofx,ac/dc,green day,metallica,soad,velvet revolver ...etc.

we are based in dublin....wanna join?

I might, depends on where in dublin you are.I'm in Kildare but used to live in Dublin. i've just turned 19 though that rule me out of the running?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I'm in carlow and it doesn't rule you out of the running for my band..... Got a car?? Influence include some of sarah-rocks06 plus Incubus, U2, Chilli peppers, UB40, Lenny Kravitz, Thin Lizzy..... More mature line up, Me 22 bassist.... Drummmer is 33 ...... guitarist is 23. there's a keyboard player on stand by too. he's late twenties I think

Eh no unfortunatly i havent got a car. (sigh) but i am familiar with public transport.... What are the names of these bands by the way? although the "mature" line up sounds promising as in more gigs in pubs/clubs etc... I'll also point out at this point that i play guitar too so if thats a bonus... waheyy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

We don't have a Name yet. The 3 of us are good friends. Used to work together too. The drummer played in London for years.... worked in a recording studio and even played at glastonbury. Me and the guitarist are waiting to get our missing link before we get to work. That missing link might be you...... Doesn't matter if you play guitar or not as long as your vocals blow me away!!!

Advertisement