Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download updated names etc for pe5 on psp?

Options
  • 07-01-2006 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Is it possbile to download a file that will change the names in pro evo 5 to the real ones. I own a copy of it on psp, and would love the offical names. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Just bought a prmising one of ebay for 99 cent, there are plenty of them on ebay and all look professionally done

bought a nice update of ebay. twas 99 cent and upgraded everything with nice instructions, a must add on.

Its **** who profit from option files that get websites shut down or curtailed, **** dont even edit the option files themselves just rip them from evo web and the like and then sell them to people who dont know any better (no offence Doc but their free everywhere else).

kdjac

tbh 99c is free.......

• Advertisement

Due to copyright issues with the FA Premier League all option files and downloads have been removed for the time being. Please do not post links to any option files or any copyrighted material.

Please do not post any requests for any option files or discuss any option files on this site. Anyone requesting option files will be banned.

Several sections of the site have been removed that contained copyrighted material. Once these have been checked and ensured to be copyright free they will be put back.
    http://www.pesfan.com/bulletin/announcement.php?f=5&a=44

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

tbh 99c is free.......
    some wanker is gaining from the freeness of it all

Kjdac is that aplying to us or the pro evo site?

I dont think there is much copyright issue at all, the game includes an editing option and people are just editing it, simple as that.

Yes these people are profiting so what fair play I say for some genuis and quick thinking, its like pro gamers who charge for lessons, they make money.

I would rather pay 99c then to have to spend days on days going through every team,player,kit,logo,stadium league i nthe entire game, or pay 99c and get it done in what took 2 minutes of effort.

Its like you having a broken pipe in the house, or a dodgy socket, you could fix it yourself but would take hours or days cause you must learn hwat to do then do it, or pay an electrician or plumber to do it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

99c for an option file is well worth it. I'd pay a lot more for a complete eircom league option file though

Kjdac is that aplying to us or the pro evo site?

I dont think there is much copyright issue at all, the game includes an editing option and people are just editing it, simple as that.

Yes these people are profiting so what fair play I say for some genuis and quick thinking, its like pro gamers who charge for lessons, they make money.

I would rather pay 99c then to have to spend days on days going through every team,player,kit,logo,stadium league i nthe entire game, or pay 99c and get it done in what took 2 minutes of effort.

Its like you having a broken pipe in the house, or a dodgy socket, you could fix it yourself but would take hours or days cause you must learn hwat to do then do it, or pay an electrician or plumber to do it for you.

You posted here looking for an option file the 1st reply was mine linking you to a website with at least 20 up to date option files all FREE and with instructions. You bought one from someone who took one of those option files and resold it. So yes fair play hes helping idiots who cant right click and save as.

The link is to PEsfan who used to provide option files but were told not to by the FA Premier League as its illegal and contravenes copyright law.

Tank Top Fever i send you one later replaces all French teams with EL and jerseys for some teams, never got around to finsihing them all (uses FM06 stats so pats are ****)

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

Kdjac I'm playing off an xbox 360, so as of yet there's no way to load option files onto it. Major bummer

well when i clicked your link it was asking me to register etc, os i said screw it couldnt be arsed.

And to some of us 99c isnt a financial burden.....

Kdjac I'm playing off an xbox 360, so as of yet there's no way to load option files onto it. Major bummer

Yeah just checked that your screwed until a 360 max drive comes out.

Option file with names and jerseys

Im short €0.03 to buy one give me €0.03 and you can have this one its great has all the right kits and logos for every team.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Hi kdjac,

you wouldn't have the password for the update file by any chance would you?
    Thanks for putting it up...

Besty

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

well when i clicked your link it was asking me to register etc, os i said screw it couldnt be arsed.

The financial burden aint the point. :rolleyes:

The point is not only has that guy more than likely stolen the Option File he's selling which would have been made with the thought of financial gain non existant, but he's then also profiting from it AND bringing unwanted attention to the scene, which has already resulted in the closure of one major PES sites contribution to the community and could result in more trouble in the future. :mad:

So "not being arsed" to register on a site, that takes all of 2 minutes, could end up costing you the hours and days you're trying to avoid now, in the future.

I dont see how its going to cost me hours or days tbh?

I'm never going to go through the game and make everything offical, would take ages, so I dont mind apying money for it. And if it gets sites closed down, thats not our fault, thats the Fa being jackass', they are getting free publicity and advertising but hey whatever they like.

Its jsut the downloading music, companies go and file lawsuits and get one clsoed, for every one closed by lawsuit another 3 pop up

besty wrote:
    Hi kdjac,

you wouldn't have the password for the update file by any chance would you?
    Thanks for putting it up...

Besty

LOL sorry its "dumbass" will have all option files for all versions up soon as window closes.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

I dont see how its going to cost me hours or days tbh?

I'm never going to go through the game and make everything offical, would take ages, so I dont mind apying money for it. And if it gets sites closed down, thats not our fault, thats the Fa being jackass', they are getting free publicity and advertising but hey whatever they like.

Do you often miss the point? :confused:

Advertisement