Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crabs

• 07-01-2006 8:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

oh great.
    I had a one night stand last weekend (using a condom) but it looks like, rather it feels like i got crabs off the girl. Only the second one night stand i ever had and that happens.
    So what? i must go to a doctor now to get medication?
    Would i be cured if i just shaved off all my pubic hair?
    Would it take long to grow back?

I better do an STI test aswell just in case.
    this sucks!
    happy new year!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

go to the doctor, they hear this sort of think all the time, it's no big deal.
    they will sort something out to for you to kill them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

awdamnnnn wrote:
    Would i be cured if i just shaved off all my pubic hair?
    I understand this only gives temporary relief as it doesn't get rid of them all.

Go to (a) doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement