Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new league ?

Options
  • 07-01-2006 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

will we start a new league with just the more active players of the last fiasco! ?
    or cup or whatever

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Would be a idea, still waitin on go ahead to play second matches. Played all first already but the results aint been corrected from a number of matches & not many have played all their first matches. Would prob only be like 9/10 that would be really active. Hardly see more than 5 a time in the irc room.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Still waiting to play a few players

Get on IRC then & idle about in #pes.ie till they come. Most people just come & go :( only like 3/4 of us be in there all the time when we on. Would be far easier if people would hang about in there so people aint gotta go pmin & addin ppl on messy's or what ever :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

hey,dont know if i should post this here but im getting the network adaptor (hopefully) when it comes in in HMV next tues or wed and im wondering what ill need besides that to play online,i have broadband(not wireless) so do i just plug it in to the adaptor and put the adaptor in the playstation and off i go or is there something else i need???

Ammm, ya needa PC for our leagues :p & the pc version of game. Dunno what need network adaptor for, Broadband Modem should do with a network card maybe dependin on the model.

• Advertisement

Has the old thread been deleted??? :p

Advertisement